Thursday 1 July 2010

The Experience of Write in a Blog!!

Hi everyone!!


That’s the last class we will write in the blog! I can’t believe how time has flown. My first semester was good; with good things and bad things too, but all of that have been enriching. The English’s blog was one of that activities…I must to recognize that I enjoyed writing, uploading photos and posting my classmates’ blogs. It was funny because we could to meet different likes of the people and they could know about us too.
The first post of my blog was very complicated for me, although we had to write 120 or 160 words, I remember that I took like an hour and half and I couldn’t post to my classmates because I didn’t have the time. I think that it was difficult for me because I didn’t speak or write English in all the summer and I remembered only a few things.
The blog make me improve my English because sometimes I didn’t find the words to express all that I wanted to say and I had to look for in the web, for example in Word Reference that it’s a very useful and simple webpage which you can translate the expressions that I used. Also, the blog it’s very good to improve the way we write and express because now I can express myself better in English and think faster how I will enunciate the idea that I had in my head.
I think the blog have more advantages than disadvantages because we could learn words and how express the ideas that we have about a certain topic. So many disadvantages I don’t think that it have, in fact, I think that writing blog in the class is very good, better that another English 3 which the students must to write in his houses.
Well, it was my last post…at least of that blog.


See you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment